.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I.K.bot

Ivan Kirigin's views on Robotics & Culture: future. perfect. progress.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Roomba Warhol

I just made this fun image.



Background here. So what you're seeing is a non-redundant set of RGB filters, displayed in a heatmap. This roomba was white on a dark background so a filter like R+G+B would show the roomba clearly. Other filters don't discriminate well for this image, showing an even response everywhere.

I've been reading about creative commons licenses. The following license will apply to this and any other work I post online, assuming I am the creator of the content. A link back to this post will be used to extend the license to other items here and elsewhere.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home